Monday 26 October 2009

AlphabetSoup - Typeface Design For Paul

Which Personality traits did you choose to respond to and apply to the typeface?
I responded to his fantasy superpower 'Foresight' and his taste in energetic and experimental music.

What are the reasons behind the design decisions you have made for the typeface?
I chose to go with the decisions i made through research into Horoscopes, Zodiac signs and "reading the future through star gazing" philosophy concept I though it was a fitting link because it involves both foresight and energetic.

In what ways are the results effective?
The typeface portrays constellations and represents 'energy', 'adventure' and foresight whilst the technique itself is 'experimental' so answers all the key words i set out to design.

What personality traits do you interpret from the typeface designed to represent you?
My humor, laughter, my dialect and my favorite colour

Describe what you think of the typeface.
The colours are electric and very energetic, it is well constructed and visually exciting.

In what ways is it effective, and in what way is it ineffective of representing you?
It's effective as its legible and visually represents my traits but is a little overpowering and too crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment